We won’t discuss what this looks like.
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
These look terrifying!
These look like they would fight their way out of the package at night while everyone slept
My new Tumblr with mkhall, documenting the season
Unpublished 2013 entries. There’s no guarantee these are available this year, but better safe than sorry.
Don’t be sad, little spaceman.
This is great!
- 1 cup/140 grams all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 or 5 large eggs, enough to make 1 cup
- 1 cup/250 milliliters whole milk
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil or beef fat drippings
- 1 six-well popover pan or 12-well muffin tin
- Sift the flour and mustard powder together into a large bowl. Add the eggs and milk and blend on high speed with a hand mixer until fully incorporated. Let the batter rest for 2 hours at room temperature, re blending now and then.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F./240 degrees C./gas 9
- Place one tsp of fat in each cup of a popover pan or half a tsp of fat in the well of each muffin cup. Place the pan on a baking sheet and slide it into the oven to heat the oil when the oven is heating. When the oven has reached temperature, reblend the batter, remove the pan and pour the batter into the cups , dividing it evenly and filling the cups three-fourths full. Place the pan in the oven and turn on the light so you can watch them rise. After 10 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 450 degrees F. and continue baking without opening the oven door, until the puddings are puffed and golden brown. 15-25 minutes depending on your oven. Serve immediately.Yield: 6 popovers of 12 small muffins; you can also bake it in 9×13-inch baking dish or in the beef’s roasting pan.
I love Yorkshire pudding.
DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON?
NO, I DIDN’T. UNLESS I DID. BUT I PROBABLY DIDN’T.
NO, I’M AN ADULT. I WOULDN’T JUST LEAVE THE STOVE ON.
UNLESS I JUST FORGOT AND MY APARTMENT IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW.
WHICH IT ISN’T, RIGHT? UNLESS IT IS. BUT IT’S PROBABLY NOT. UNLESS IT IS.
DID I LEAVE THE FUCKING STOVE ON?